Röhm invests more in expansion to impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds capacities
- High delivery reliability and flexibility for impact-resistant PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
- Plant set to commence operations as early as June 2022
Energy surcharge for PLEXIGLAS® branded PMMA molding compounds – Region EMEA
Due to rapidly increased natural gas and energy cost, Röhm GmbH announces an energy surcharge for PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademark PLEXIGLAS® effective as of April 1st.
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA and PMMI molding compounds
Effective March 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA and PMMI molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID®.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds guarantee maximum light efficiency for Zumtobel’s robust, moisture-proof AMPHIBIA PM luminaire
- Luminaire with IP66 safety class meets highest requirements for industrial lighting
- Housing and diffuser made from impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® Resist zk5BR special molding compound
- Brand PMMA from Röhm impresses with impact resistance, high transparency and good chemical resistance
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective December 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA molding compounds
Effective December 1st, 2021, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA molding compounds, which are marketed under the PLEXIGLAS® trademark (in the Americas ACRYLITE®) and also its modified acrylic-based compounds marketed under the trademark PLEXIMID® (ACRYMID® in the Americas).
Setting our sights on growth
- PMMA capacity expansion in Worms
- High level of flexibility and delivery security thanks to regional organization
Measuring technology specialist Bürgermeister manufactures high-quality vials for the global market made from PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- The long-established company has been using PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds as a proven material for its high-quality plastic vials for more than 60 years
- Excellent transparency, UV resistance, durability and good flow properties when used in injection molding processes
- Walter Bürgermeister GmbH uses the recyclability of Röhm’s brand PMMA to create a sustainable production process
For appealing design and smart functions: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds enhance the design of household appliances
- Brand PMMA from Röhm is a proven material used for surface refinement, displays and luminaire design
- Special molding compounds in neutral-gray dyes create a black-panel effect that can be used for seamless designs for hidden displays
- PLEXIGLAS® supports high-quality and sustainable product design
Materials for the transition in the automobile sector: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds at Fakuma 2021
- Comprehensive portfolio for innovative vehicle design
- Material development is keeping pace with technical innovations
- PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT PMMA special molding compound for the best optical quality at high continuous service temperatures